badabadaboum Index du Forum

badabadaboum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
bienvenue sur notre forum Invité, contacte oooOOOooo pour les droits ! 
Facebook Email Id Example

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    badabadaboum Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
abamar

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Email Id Example Répondre en citant

Facebook Email Id Example
> DOWNLOAD

Then I realized that Facebook has an option that allows the user to "hide" his or her email, leaving it private, and when the user does it, it is not possible to get the email. Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub #61 (comment) . steedems commented Apr 12, 2017 I had two identical Facebook apps: one was returning the email and the other was not (same user). But how i can put permission and where? –user2541633 Jul 12 '13 at 9:07 1 user2541633 LoginButton authButton = (LoginButton) findViewById(R.id.authButton); authButton.setOnErrorListener(new OnErrorListener() { authButton.setReadPermissions(Arrays.asList("basicinfo","em‌ail")); –Yuva Raj Jul 12 '13 at 11:30 This thing working on emulator but when i installed my app on phone it's directed to facebook android app but didn't give me any response –user2541633 Sep 19 '13 at 11:56 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. TeamRainless commented Apr 25, 2014 Hahahaha! That's sort of what we've been looking into for the past YEAR or so if you read all the messages in this thread. Why it's not returning email address only for the first time? I tried nodejs/express/passport for authentication. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. $accesstoken['accesstoken']); . jaiswarvipin commented Apr 17, 2017 One of the my friend was trying to the issue from last 5 days. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. –l May 12 '14 at 8:50 show 8 more comments up vote 3 down vote Following the suggestion of Egor N, I change my old code Session.openActiveSession(this, true, statusCallback); whith this new one: List permissions = new ArrayList (); permissions.add("email"); Session.openActiveSession(this, true, permissions, statusCallback); Now FB ask the user about the permission of email and I can read it in the response. mlaco commented Nov 10, 2014 Thank you, nmaloeuvre . It sometimes resolved after several hours. Impossible to reproduce.it just happens once in a while. have to consider ask user to input email. [Email id is verified and no phone no provided to FB]. This means that facebook does not have an email address for that user. On Jan 11, 2015 1:28 AM, "Dan Moore" notificationsgithub.com wrote: That's ONE reason, but not the only reason. Frustrating Sad . koerhunt commented Dec 31, 2015 SOLUCION Bien estube experimentando con la Graph API de facebook y el que no regrese el email del usuario se debe a que nunca confirmo ese correo electronico, por lo tando facebook no lo devuelve como informaciom valida. matteomelani commented Mar 27, 2013 +1. toobulkeh commented Oct 6, 2014 mlaco is saying they have solved it and need a reproducible way to test it. phuongnd08 commented Dec 13, 2012 Me too. Maxwell2022 commented Sep 11, 2013 Good idea but I'm not sure username is a required information for the user. You're not getting email from FB everytime (depends on user settings) and you need to ask him for email if you need it and response is missing that. ahmedawad250 commented Feb 21, 2017 You should add email to scope or add to facebook api get data api('/me?fields=name,email') 3 5 . Permissions are omniauth-facebook default (I think just email now that offlineaccess is deprecated). TeamRainless commented Oct 6, 2014 If you're on rails the easiest way to do it is to just perform a check whenever a user logs in. which got love in 2 min. What the heck is going on? . This was referenced Nov 14, 2015 Open Facebook Integration no longer returning emails for new apps logical-and/php-oauth#56 Closed Missing public profile and email after switching to another Facebook App ID and Secret sahat/hackathon-starter#348 . But it doesn't help for users who registered during that time. does it work with: [facebookid]facebook.com ? . Now you can access user.getProperty("email").toString() 5a02188284
facebook ipad photo privacy settingsfacebook effect societyfunny baby scraps for facebookhow to remove friends in facebook applauncher facebook apkfacebook messenger free download baixaki2014 facebook kapak foto raflarhow do i unblock a game app on facebookfacebook urania pasul fortuneifacebook video apple tv

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    badabadaboum Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange